When it comes to Local Authorities and Education DMA is able to provide a wide variety of services for all needs and budgets:
- Strategic planning and partnerships. Working with identified stakeholders to compile information to develop business strategy, addressing any shortfalls in provision and including new devolution deals.
- Independent Facility and programme reviews. Redeveloping facility programmes to increase capacity and outputs.
- Athlete Performance and Pathway reviews.
- Workforce Development and access to local funding. One of the most important factors for any organisation. We can provide services for workforce planning, qualification training, resource development and reviews of workforce.
- Health and wellbeing. To work in key areas of public health focussing on making a positive difference to people’s lives. By using our understanding of local communities we are able to target new opportunities adding value and economies of scale.
- Leading projects. Where there is not the capacity or skill set within an organisation. DMA can provide an experienced project leader to facilitate and lead a project.
- Developing programmes and products for priority groups. Including women and girls, older people, disabled people and those from lower socio economic groups.