DMA can offer comprehensive services to suit the needs of sports clubs, facility operators, in addition to organisations within the charity and voluntary sectors.
- Leading and managing funding applications and projects. Including reviews of governance, safeguarding and other policies to ensure compliance to allow access for bids for public funds
- Leading projects. Where there is not the capacity or skill set within an organisation. DMA can provide an experienced project leader to facilitate and lead a project.
- Independent Facility and programme reviews. Redeveloping facility programmes to increase capacity and outputs.
- Workforce Development. One of the most important factors for any organisation. We can provide services for workforce planning, qualification training, resource development and reviews of workforce.
- Transformation management of your club or organisation. We can support and help you deliver your strategic aims, including development of operational plans.
- Strategic planning and partnerships. Working with identified stakeholders to compile information to develop business strategy, addressing any shortfalls in provision and including new devolution deals.
- Health and wellbeing. To work in key areas of public health focussing on making a positive difference to people’s lives. By using our understanding of local communities we are able to target new opportunities adding value and economies of scale.
- Developing programmes and policies for priority groups. Including women and girls, older people, disabled people and those from lower socio economic groups.
- Athlete Performance and Pathway reviews.